What we collect
We may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our website, register on the website, place an order, fill out a form, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our website. You may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number and credit card information.
You may, however, visit our website anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may also collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about a users means of connection to our website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How we use collected information
UKCSC collects and uses your personal information for the following purposes:
(a) To improve customer service
- Your information helps us to effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
(b) To personalise user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our website.
(c) To improve our website
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
(d) To process transactions
- We may use the information you provide when placing an order, only to provide services to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
(e) To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send information and updates pertaining to your order. It may also be used to respond to your inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or you may contact us via our website.
Our website uses “cookies” to enhance user experience. A web browser places cookies on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information. You may choose to set your web browser to refuse any and all cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. If they do so, note that some parts of the website may not function properly.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our website.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the website and its users happen over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our website is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for users.
(f) Sharing your personal information
- We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the website or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
(g) Third party websites
- Users may find advertising or other content on our website that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licencors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our website. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
By using this website, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Last modified on 16/12/2018